What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
For trainers interested in bringing their business and their clients to the next level
- Learn why the standard laboratory reference range on blood work is great for assessing disease, but useless at evaluating health
- Learn about Optimal Reference Ranges and why they are superior at showing you how healthy you are today
- Learn where to get your own, inexpensive blood work (in the US) without needing to go to a doctor
- Learn how to evaluate your blood chemistry results for possible blood sugar issues
- Learn how to interpret your blood chemistry
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Fat Is Not Your Fault scores 73.62/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://fatisnotyourfault.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $297.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: fatisnotyourfault.com you’ll also be taken through to fatisnotyourfault.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)